[Njtechdiv] BARD Express

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:36:04 UTC 2016

I would imagine you can still do what you're comfortable in doing. the
program is similar to the Humanware Companion, a program to facilitate
the ease to get and prepare the books for listening, but there may be
certain features that might not be able to be accomplished manually. but
I'm not sure about that, since the program is relatively new.