[Njtechdiv] Microsoft Makes Windows 10 Upgrades Automatic For Windows 7 And Windows 8

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:56:16 UTC 2016

well, Microsoft is planning to change the status of the update from
optional to recommended sooner than expected. It hasn't happened yet,
but it's coming.  So, if you have windows update set to Automatic and
Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates is
checked, you'll most likely find that your computer is upgraded to
windows 10 whether you want to or not.  So make sure Give me recommended
updates the same way I receive important updates is unchecked if you
don't want windows 10 suddenly on your computer.  And hopefully
Microsoft won't push the status to important, because it's not to customers.