[Njtechdiv] i pad question

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sun Jun 5 15:34:49 UTC 2016

Hi,
Though I don't have an iPad, most of the iPhone stuff applies the same way.

First off, do you use VoiceOver?  If you do, standard VoiceOver gestures will work in the app.  You can swipe right and left (flick right/left across the screen) and double tap on, say, Camera, which will take a picture.  As for deleting pictures, I'm not sure if you need to or not.  TapTapSee, as far a I'm aware, doesn't store pictures.

As far as closing it, just tapping the home button should suffice.  It doesn't run anything in the background, as far as I know.

Happy to help further if needed.
Have a good day,
~Andy