[Njtechdiv] {Spam?} can I put it on my desktop?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 12:11:19 UTC 2016

Hi tech div list, ken with a question.  the listen live link for the woodbridge oldies station WOLD-lp is invisible to a screen reader through it’s website.  the site is www.woldradio.com right now the only way I can hear the station since I don’t have a stream is through the tunein radio link.  I can’t seem to communicate to them that their listen live link appears only as a heading and the words listen live.  no link, no button not even as a clickable graphic so two questions how do I advise them how to correct this issue, and if I can’t is there any way to get the tunein direct link onto my desktop so I can locate it fast?  they really are a good station and they put WCBS FM to shame.  check em out if you have a victor stream.  they have changed stream providors so the old winamp link no longer works and that old URL doesn’t work with windows media player any more.