[Njtechdiv] {Spam?} can I put it on my desktop?

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:36:32 UTC 2016

Ken, from the home page of WOLD, press the space bar on the On-air link.
then from the top of the page, activate the stream-icon link.
I don't know what browser you're using but to give you an idea what to
do, you should be prompted if you want to save or open the pls file.
choose save and note where it will be saved so you can put it on the
desktop after it's been saved to your hard drive.

to let you know, or maybe you know already, the pls (or m3u) file is the
file that will allow your default browser to play the live stream using
the media player that is set as the default player. so after it is
living on the desktop, all you'd have to do is press the enter key on it
to start listening to WOLD.

WOLD has revamped their website, so I guess their Listen link is now
just called On-air.

hope this helps, if not let us know.