[Njtechdiv] Windows 10, or not?

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 14:23:44 UTC 2016

Hi there
In the end, it your own personal choice and how you use the internet
I like to use the car analogy
Some people get a new car every few years
Others use their car until it has ceased to be
And the majority are in the middle of that
I am using windows 7 very nicely and have jaws 15
so, for me to update I need to get jaws 17  (or the latest 16 build) at a minimum.
My configuration is working perfectly for me and knowing that windows 7 will be suported til Jan. 14 2020
I have chosen for myself to stay with what I have
In addition, I use the iPhone 6 for most everything so I believe the ground is covered.
Finally, who knows where this iWorld will take us in the next few years. . .
My two cents Tracy!!!