[Njtechdiv] Norton account

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:48:43 UTC 2016

not to steal Janie's thunder, Symantec does have a removal tool that's
supposed to clean up any remnants. it's not hard, but you should have
someone sighted to help because some parts are inaccessible. you will
need sighted assistance to get past a visual captcha to complete the task.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/mrb620%40hotma