[Njtechdiv] cleaning a screan

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:41:41 UTC 2016

I would recommend to use a soft cloth like an old t-shirt, not a paper
towel. a paper towel can scratch a hard or soft surface. a suggestion is
that eyeglasses cleaner or a mild alcohol based cleaner is good to use,
but I'd recommend to spray the cloth and gently wipe the surface and
then repeat the wiping with water.
for soft surfaces, you want to avoid alcohol based cleaners because the
alcohol can damage the surface by drying it out. glass surfaces can
handle the alcohol but it's always good to neutralize it's drying effect.