[Njtechdiv] cleaning a screan

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:31:25 UTC 2016

Les, I have to make a correction:

Below, is a link from Apple Support that gives information about
cleaning different Apple products.  Most likely,eye glass cleaner is not
a good idea. In fact, it appears as though only a very soft lint free
cloth slightly dampened
with water rubbed very very gently on to the screen works safely. It
appears as though all window cleaners and household products and
chemicals like hydrogen  peroxide and alcohol products damage the screen.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204172

to add to what I mentioned before about cleaning hard surfaces:
commercial cleaning products like Formula 409 or Fantastic are detergent
based and leave a sticky residue when dry, so wiping with clean water on
a clean cloth is a must on hard surfaces.