[Njtechdiv] changing Thunderbird's headders

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 00:20:17 UTC 2016

I do not use thunderbird but put your question in a google
and here are the answers I got
I hope this is helpful friend

Search Results
Reply header settings - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

kb.mozillazine.org/Reply_header_settings
Sep 23, 2012 - When you reply to an e-mail message or a news post, Thunderbird
can ... You can use preference settings to customize this header in some ...

How do I make Thunderbird's reply format look like Outlook's ...

askubuntu.com/.../how-do-i-make-thunderbirds-reply-forma...

Ask Ubuntu
Aug 8, 2012 - It has a neat line on the end of every reply, where as
thunderbird doesnot ... Gray highlight/background for headers; Date/time in
Outlook format ...

reply header :: Tag :: Add-ons for Thunderbird

https://addons.mozilla.org/.../thunderbird/.../reply%20h...

Mozilla Add‑ons

This Add-on provides the smart and simple templates and abilities to customize
the quote header flexibly. Templates can be inserted automatically at the ...

How can I stop forwarded emails displaying all that header ...

https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1001384

Mozilla

4 replies; 7 have this problem; 6393 views; Last reply by Airmail 1 year ago
... I'd also like Thunderbird to stop displaying these fields on emails I
receive. ... I still have the problem of all the header rubbish appearing on
emails that I forward to ...

Outlook-style Email Reply Header in Thunderbird ...

www.systutorials.com/.../outlook-style-email-reply-header-thunderbird/

May 20, 2015 - Thunderbird's email reply header is short and not like the ones
in Outlook and other email lients. Thunderbird provides several integrated
reply ...

Panic Handbook: Modifying Thunderbird's Reply Header

panicbook.blogspot.com/.../modifying-thunderbirds-reply-header.html

Oct 11, 2006 - When you reply to an email in Thunderbird, you can include the
text of the .... few comments have asked about how forwarded headers appear.

Headers when replying/forwarding - mozilla.support ...

codeverge.com/mozilla.support.thunderbird/headers...replying.../148218...

... replying to or forwarding an email inline to have normal headers appearing
... Will Thunderbird 3.0 have the option to include Reply/Forward Quote
Headers ...

Reply headers in forwarded emails - mozilla.support ...

codeverge.com/mozilla.support.thunderbird/reply-headers-in.../1472843

When I compose a forwarded email IN LINE, the reply header appear. ... Will
Thunderbird 3.0 have the option to include Reply/Forward Quote Headers like
that ...

How to Forward a Message with Full Email Headers – Office ...

https://oit.ncsu.edu/.../how-to-forward-a-...

North Carolina State University

Full headers allow them to track a message back to the IP address from which
... Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top right of the message pane.
... Thunderbird ... In the Message Options dialog box, the headers appear in
the Internet ...

How To Pare Down the Message Header in Thunderbird 3

www.groovypost.com/.../thunderbird-3-minimize-the-message-header/

Dec 2, 2010 - Where there was once blank space are now some big honkin' Reply,
Forward, ... By default, Thunderbird 3's message pane header takes up a ...

Searches related to how do you get the headers to appear when replying in
thunderbird

thunderbird reply include original message

refwdformatter

smarttemplate

mozilla thunderbird