[Njtechdiv] changing Thunderbird's headders

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:43:20 UTC 2016

I noticed when I forwarded an email to someone, the headers like to, cc,
from, sent and subject appeared before the body, but when I reply to an
email, the usual "On 3/27/2016 10:44 AM, Alex wrote:" header appears
before the body. Is there a plugin that can give me the "to, cc, from,
sent, and subject" headers? I know there's a long winded way of doing it
but I gave up because of it's extraneous explanation, and never found
exactly what to do. so I gave up, it was too confusing with all the
GIGO. I can't find directions to just tell me how to do it
I'd appreciate if someone knows, please tell me?