[Njtechdiv] Attaching a folder in Outlook Express

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 8 15:56:54 UTC 2016

Help!  I need to attach a whole folder, with many subfolders, to an email
message in Outlook Express.  When I get into the attach file dialog, it
keeps thinking I want to attach each subfolder separately, and there are way
too many of them.  I've tried typing in the folder name and hitting attach,
but that hasn't seemed to work, either; at least, it hasn't said anything
helpful, like counting down percentages.

How do I attach a folder with lots of subfolders?

Thanks.