[Njtechdiv] Attaching a folder in Outlook Express

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:15:03 UTC 2016

The only way to attach a folder would be for you to zip it.  This is how
you do it:

Arrow to the folder and press alt f for the file menu.  Arow to send to
sub menu.  Hit enter on that then arrow to compressed. Now you can
attach your folder.  So if your folder is myfolder you will need to
attach myfolder.zip.  Good luck!

On 11/8/2016 10:56 AM, Tracy Carcione via Njtechdiv wrote:

> Help!  I need to attach a whole folder, with many subfolders, to an
> email message in Outlook Express. When I get into the attach file
> dialog, it keeps thinking I want to attach each subfolder separately,
> and there are way too many of them.  I’ve tried typing in the folder
> name and hitting attach, but that hasn’t seemed to work, either; at
> least, it hasn’t said anything helpful, like counting down percentages.
>
> How do I attach a folder with lots of subfolders?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tracy

---