[Njtechdiv] {Spam?} microphone settings question.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 13:44:13 UTC 2016

Hi list ken with a question.  I have set microphone settings to a sample bit rate of 9600 this is in shared mode.  I haven’t unchecked the item that says give exclusive use to something or other.  what is share moce and exclusive mode  and what did I change with that bit rate it shows two channel in there.  am not completely sure.  am doing this to improve quality of my audio in voice chats.  also a related question should I change something to make it posible for my voice to be heard when using my stereo mix as I do during my thursday voicechat on out of sight?  an example during a monopoly game if I wish to remind players before they give me instructions on what they want done, I have to disable the stereo mix for my voice to be heard.  similarly on friday when I am playing golf on out of sight and our game must be heard if I am asked a question I must disable the stereo mix. now I do know that part of the issue is the microphone I am using it’s an old microphone from a cassette player/stereo from way back in 1982 long before there was even an internet as we know it.  so on a related note I have a little batery operated mic that ward biondi gave me years ago.  I don’t have a cord for it.  anyoneknow where I can find the proper cord for this microphone and would it be a better match to a realtech high definition audio sound card?