[Njtechdiv] good idea's but jaws just will not read it

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 18:53:39 UTC 2016

first thanks for all the great idea’s if you have any more please send them to me
yes tried  each idea three or more times
I did it the way you told me to do it and I also changed it around not a thing  helped
as jane would say hey here is a work around
so I worked at my work around got it done it is a long way but I did it
now a copy and paste should take about 15 seconds now it takes me about 2 minutes so what  to do
jaws he is being  wishy washy   some times it reads it and other times jaws just does not talk
yes I tried each one of the idea but not a thing changed
so if you hhave any more idea’s please email me or if you would like to call me that would be great
because it is easier to talk about it then wright about it
from the desk of lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters
do all you can with it