[Njtechdiv] Notable Mention On Verizon Email Service.;

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 01:41:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Regarding Verizon Email for anyone who may have an @verizon.net ID. Last week, I got an email stating it was from Verizon and it talked about no longer supporting emails that used the @vverizon.net. I thought it had to be a fraud/scam and they would never discontinue email address with @verizon.net. So I deleted it.

Then, a few days later I received a second email about the same thing. This made me think twice and prompted a call to Verizon. Anyway it is true that Verizon as of April 26, 2017 will no longer support email issues and anyone with an @Verizon.net email address must, before 4/26, migrate their email to AOL.COM

Since i had issues with signing in and a few other complications regarding the set up of accounts in the household I required assistance which they will provide over the phone. If you need to migrate your @verizon.net email address you can keep that protocol they are not forcing you to switch to an @aol.com email, but you will need to migrate no matter what.

Eileen