[Njtechdiv] dictation bridge out.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 20:27:49 UTC 2017

To all my friends in the New Jersey technology division dictation bridge is now out for in VDA I'm using it right now send this message if you have windows 10 go to the dictation bridge web sitewww.dictationbridge.com and if you have non visual desktop aid it willlet  you use speech recognition more efficiently.  It will also make it possible for you to set up speech recognition by going through the voice training part this is where you teach Microsoft speech recognition what your voice sounds like all you have to do in the training is repeat each line the screen reader said.  There are two training sessions one is all about what to speech recognition is and what it can and can't do.  The second session describes in brief how to use speech recognition if anyone wants or needs help consult the each one teach one list.  My cell phone number is there and I'll be happy to walk you through the process thanks much.