[Njtechdiv] Need help with thunder bird

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 13:48:30 UTC 2017

Hello this is Mr Lester
Need help with  thunder bird
Just a little history about my new computer
Well  I had to put in windows ten and I have Jaws 18  and open book nine
With a lot of help from MrMario Brusco     Mario Brusco he is out standing in helping me installing thunderbird
But he is not sure in how to add contacts to thunder bird
If it is easier to talk to me please call me
or send me the key strokes or tell me were I can find instructions step by step please
first is adding all my contact to my new computer at one time
not one at a time
next one is
You get a new email and you would like to add that email contact rite to your contact  list
I can do all of this in live mail
Thanks for any help you can give me
Thanks Mr Lester
Mario BruscThis is what I am asking for help withI know how to do this all in live mail not in thunder bird

Mario Brusco