[Njtechdiv] You won't want to miss my show today!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:46:29 UTC 2017

I want you all to know that on Kevin's Consulting Live I am giving away
3 free rides with go go grandparent.  I am giving them away for 10
listeners.  Yup, 10 slots available!  I am also giving people a chance
to win $20 Amazon.com gift cards.  That's not all!  I use this episode
to promote my paper regarding the state of technology.  Check the show
out today and every Thursday at 3 PM EST at:

http://kclive.gbj4.us

---