[Njtechdiv] Tech Assistance Needed: nfbofillinois.org not loading for members in Illinois

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 16:28:15 UTC 2017

I had no trouble going to the website.  Perhaps she may wish to check
her computer for any malware?  If she cleared her history and that
didn't work perhaps resetting the modem is a good idea. Just unplug the
router, count to 10 or so, plug it back in, and restart the computer.
Just my thoughts.

On 12/22/2017 9:52 AM, Brian Mackey via Njtechdiv wrote:

> Greetings to all,
>
> I received word this morning from NFB of Illinois Treasurer Patti
> Chang that she was unable to access the affiliate website,
> www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>. When I, my mom,
> and Linda Melendez went to the site it loaded with no issues.
>
> I have already suggested clearing the browsing history and clearing
> the cache. But Patti and several members are still unable to load the
> site in Illinois. This is a multi device and multi browser problem. If
> anyone has a solution that I haven’t already thought of, please let me
> know at your earliest convenience. I am copying Patti on this message.
>
> Thank you.
>
> *Brian A. Mackey*
>
> Brian A. Mackey
>
> Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
>
> Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
>
> Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware & Illinois
>
> Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating
> & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
>
> 609-680-8488
>
> Bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com>
>
> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/>
>
> “Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to
> make those dreams come true”
>
> /-Vince Papale/

---