[Njtechdiv] Tech Assistance Needed: nfbofillinois.org not loading for members in Illinois

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:04:37 UTC 2017

in addition to Kevin's suggestion, if a router is also being used, it
might be helpful to turn off the router, wait 30 to 60 seconds, turn it
back on, and try to go to the website. if the problem persists, my
suggestion is:

depending on which browser is being used (and the steps for that
browser), they can start the browser with any addins/plugins disabled,
try going to the site, and if they can, they can/should enable one addon
at a time and try to visit the site again to see which addon might be
the culprit of not being able to connect. the very last resort is to
reset the browser to it's defaults, but will also disable any personal
adjustments. do you know which browsers are being used?