[Njtechdiv] question about the I pad please

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 24 16:48:20 UTC 2017

Hi Les.

On my iPhone, which I assume is similar, if I want to view whatever a
notification is telling me, I double-tap on it.  If I want to clear it, I
swipe down with 1 finger, and the option comes up "delete", and I
double-tap.  You may need to use the rotor to access various actions.  I
think the rotor menu you want is "action".

HTH.

Tracy