[Njtechdiv] voiceover-easy website

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:27:29 UTC 2017

Janie, thanks for quickly replying. do you know the reason for his
passing? how old he was? I guess my friend will just have to put a hold
on her lessons for now. it's good news someone or more than one person
will pickup the reigns to promote VE. is there a way she can be notified
when the site has been revived or will she just have to try until she's
able to login again, maybe subscribe to VE's newsletter?