[Njtechdiv] FS to start open line with Jonathan Mosen details inside

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 21:54:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I received this from my jaws users list serve and wanted to share it with
you. . .

We are getting close to the public beta 1 of JAWS 2019 (first half of
September). On Thursday night this week, Jonathan Mosen will host the first
monthly FS OpenLine. The main topic for discussion will be the 2019 release
details of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion all scheduled to release in
October/November 2018.  There will be a limit of 100 maximum participants on
this one but for those who do not get into the live broadcast Thursday or if
you're schedule does not allow for that, we intend to get it recorded and
posted within a couple days for everyone to get access to listen whenever
you have the time.

Please review the details and instructions found on the most recent blog
post using the URL: http://blog.freedomscientific.com/

Looking forward to hearing your questions!

Regards,
Eric Damery
Vice President Software Product Management
Freedom Scientific
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1048) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net