[Njtechdiv] Using Be My Eyes to click an invisible button

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 16:38:45 UTC 2018

Hello my name is Less
I have come across these  problems and my daughter and I   do this
she has a I phone and I have a I pad we go on to face time
she lives in Georgia
I hole my I pad to my monitor and she can see my screen and the arrow of the mouse
If you have a friend that can see just check it out
I do this with lots of things
I uuse it for my washer,dish washer coupons,so on so on
If I drop a pill on the floor
just a new Idea
thank you