[Njtechdiv] Wireless connect doodad

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 24 15:35:13 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy,

Merry Christmas to you too.

I’m not completely sure about this, but wireless to me says there will be a router involved & if the new set-top box is wireless, is it looking to connect to your in-home network via Y-fi? If so it might be a matter of setting up the new box with your router name/id & the password for it.

Just thinking out loud. Good luck.

Eileen