[Njtechdiv] Wireless connect doodad

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Mon Dec 24 15:43:53 UTC 2018

If what you're looking to do is add wireless connectivity to your desktop, a USB to WiFi adapter would do the job.  You can get them pretty cheaply.  Picking something arbitrarily, something like this <https://www.amazon.com/EDUP-ac600Mbps-Wireless-External-10-6-10-13/dp/B01CCMUN8C/ref=lp_13983791_1_2/137-4553336-2757840?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1545665992&sr=1-2>.