[Njtechdiv] New lap advice

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 02:31:34 UTC 2018

Hi all hope everyone is having a marvelous new year, I am now for real in the market to purchase a new lap top, my home personal laptop pooped out for good
I want to make sure a purchase something with enough memory and stuff so I’m reaching out to all of you for advice, I’m looking at either maybe a to Shiba or a Dell laptop I want one with the full laptop keyboard I don’t know much about gigabytes and ram I use jaws are use Microsoft office products I don’t do anything crazy but I use it for a lot of my Home stuff an online banking and so on
How much is enough of gigabytes and how much ram is really needed as I looked online prices ranged all the way up past $1000, I don’t mind spending the money I just want a good new laptop and most of them come with windows 10 now what’s the deal with that? Any advice is appreciated even if you use a laptop that is not a Toshiba or Dell and you like it let me know would appreciate it
Warmest regards
Trisha Sent from my iPhone