[Njtechdiv] question outlook

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 07:50:20 UTC 2018

good morning  Dave this is Lester
I have about four question about windows  ten   out look  if you can call me it may be easier
for now this is the first question
I have a email in my in box that I would like to put in my folder that I named my self
I tried to use livemail   key strokes no goodI know how to make a folder
send out emails ,make new ones ,cut paste,
from Mr Lester