[Njtechdiv] question outlook

Trisha patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 12:02:34 UTC 2018

Hi Les, If you did not already try this, give it a shot:  Go to the email you want to move, don’t open it.  Press Control, shift and V and then you will hear move to…   a list of your folders will come up and just arrow up or down to the one you want to place it in, when you hear the name of the folder just press enter.