[Njtechdiv] Uber XL

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 04:07:25 UTC 2018

Tracy,

After you select your pick up point & destination then the select a ride screen comes up. On my phone the first screen shows economy for Uber X If I don’t want that but want a car with more seats as in the XL then I place my fingers near the bottom of screen 1 where the Uber x ride is displaying and I do a 3-finger swipe up. Uber XL was on the 3rd screen/page so I think it mightt have skipped one page, but there was the xl option. At the bottom edge of the screen is a button if you want to select the ride.

HTH.

Eileen