[Njtechdiv] My tech show, Kevin's Consulting Live is accepting donations!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:12:56 UTC 2018

Many of you tech division members may know that I do a weekly show
talking about tech news and other technology topics not covered by the
mainstream media.  You may know that my goal is to make the world more
secure one computer at a time by education and empowerment.  Well, this
wonderful show is now open to donations! That's right, you can visit:
http://kclive.gbj4.us
Just locate the donate button, enter your information, and know you've
done your part!  The process is the same as donating to the NFB of NJ so
you don't have to learn anything knew.  So go on, push the button and
keep the world safe and secure!

---