[Njtechdiv] Editing Contacts IN Windows Live Mail?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 18:04:09 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I still use Windows Live Mail which of course is no longer supported by Micro Soft. With that said, I have a contact who’s email address has changed. I cannot figure out how to edit a contact in the program. Does anyone know the key strokes? Also a key stroke for deleting a contact out would be equally helpful.

I know that control-Shift-C is what allows contact data to be entered. If I keep tabbing through the fields eventually there are a series of tab controls but no matter what I do I cannot seem to alter the view/input areas.

Thanks to any one who knows how.

Eileen