[Njtechdiv] Editing Contacts IN Windows Live Mail?

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 18:27:06 UTC 2018

To edit a contact in wlm
1 go to the contact list and find the contact you wish to edit and enter
2 tab to the field you need to change or correct and do so there
then either enter after that or tab through to okay
to delete a contact, open the contacts with control 3 and when you get the
contact you wish to delete, either use the delete key or use the application
key and up arrow to delete and  enter that should do it