[Njtechdiv] lazer assisted mobility

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:06:08 UTC 2018

	from a bit of research, dintechs.com is a young German non profit
organization and the way to contact them is via email thru their web
form at dintechs.com or at info at dintechs.com. note there is an s before
the dot com. if they do have a phone number and a physical address, it
would most likely be in Germany which is not posted anywhere. they are
having a 55% sale off the original price of $1000, making the sale price
$450. I don't know if this is in US dollars or German money; the sale
extends thru July 15. and they offer a payment plan of 30 dollars,
probably per month until the total cost has been reached.

I just heard of this "smart cane" and thought to mention it, but I do
not intend to buy one. I imagine the price might come down as it gains
more recognition, especially in the USA,  and the technology is improved
over time.