[Njtechdiv] lazer assisted mobility

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Thu Jun 21 05:04:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the info. That is interesting. My step son is totally blind
and hearing impaired. He has only been blind for  about 4years. I sent
him the info you provided. I know he may be intereested as mobility is
a real problem for him. Thanks again for the information. He may want
to get one while they are on sale.

I don't think I will get one any time soon, but if my step son gets
one, he'll let me try it out.  Will let you know.

I have been on the list for a while. Your affiliate president spoke at
our state convention several years ago. We enjoyed having him there.
If you know anyone who is blind and lives near flint Michigan, let them
know about our chapter please.
Maybe this company that sells this smart cane will be in the exhibit
list for the national convention. I usually go to convention but I a
not going this year. I plan to do what I ccan to learn about what goes
on and listen to the streaming of the general sessions.
 I am glad you have this list. Technology is rather fast paced for me.
Again, thanks for the info.

Best,

Georgia Kitchen