[Njtechdiv] lazer assisted mobility

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 11:07:38 UTC 2018

Glad to have you on board here in New jersey are almost  all of this list's
members  the NJ president is Joe ruffalo who happens to be my brother and I
am Janie Degenshein the President of our technology division.
We are blessed to have over 60 members and get around 40 per monthly
conference call.
It is a blend of knowledge that runs this division and are glad to see you
on our list friend!