[Njtechdiv] Question about Groove Music

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 11:37:26 UTC 2018

Well, I don't have windows 10 but I googled it and here is one answer:

File types supported by Windows Media Player - Microsoft Support

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/.../file-types-supported-by-windows-media-player

Apr 17, 2018 - The Advanced Systems Format (ASF) is the preferred Windows
Media file format. With Windows Media Player, if the appropriate codecs are
installed on your computer, you can play audio content, video content, or
both, that is compressed with a wide variety of codecs and that is stored in
an .asf file.

Also another suggested site;:
Everything you need to know about Groove Music for Windows 10 ...

https://www.windowscentral.com/everything-you-need-know-about-groove-music-ap...

Dec 18, 2017 - Despite the end of Groove Music Pass, Groove will live on as
a local and cloud-based music player for Windows 10.

and another answer
How to use Groove Music | TechRadar

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/computing/how-to-use-groove-music-1318733

Apr 11, 2016 - Groove Music is Microsoft's answer to iTunes and comes
included with Windows 10. It offers a way for you to build and access your
music collection, and, as with any good music player, it allows you to
create playlists using your library of tracks. Playlists are the digital
equivalent of cassette 'mix tapes', and ...

HTH my friend