[Njtechdiv] Each one teach one with Kevin's Consulting Live!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:20:49 UTC 2018

Hello.  We all know that this email list is a great way to share tips,
tricks, product reviews, and more.  Well, what if your tips, tricks, and
product reviews could be heard world wide?  Kevin's Consulting Live
would like to take our each one teach one model and branch out to
listeners across the internet!  Share your knowledge, ask a question, or
review a tech product or service. All it takes is a desire to help
others and a donation of any amount by locating the button on the show's
page.  The address is:
http://kclive.gbj4.us
If interested reach me by emailing:
kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
You will be on the show from 10 to 30 minutes.  Get in touch to schedule
your appearance and be a part of a community wishing to help others!

---