[Njtechdiv] this is about the alarm clock that tells the time and temperature

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 15:54:48 UTC 2018

Hello it is less
I have a alarm clock it tells the time and temperature
I can set the time and the alarm but I can’t get it to talk on the hour or can I stop the alarm going off
can some one help me by calling me or sending me how to get it to talk and get the alarm off
I need it to tell me each hour 24 hours a day please
here is the instructions
I used open book nine to copy the instructions
Talking Alarm Clock
mmnerature
I u r
Select °C I °F
• Temperature format
S Select 12124 Hour display
in
• r ro
Operation Describing:  •Time reported with speech sounds(12hour/24hour)  •Daily alarm(10 kinds of alarm to select)  • Snooze operation(Each time distance is 10 minute. Ringing  6times)  •Back light(6 seconds)  •Temperature (-9.9°C-90°C )  •Two sets of time reported on the hour(CHM1 is to report time on  every o'clock sharp; CHM2 is to report time during 7 o'clock sharp  am-9 o'clock sharp pm)  Operating explanation:  1.Normal display mode(press "MODE" to get into Time set mode)  TALKING: Reporting time and temperature  MIN/ALM: alarm sound selected  HOUR/CHM : 12/24hour time display selected mode  2.Time set mode: (press "mode to get into Alarm set mode" )  MINALM: (adjust minute)  HOUR/CHM (adjust hour)  3.Alarm set mode(press"mode" to get into Chime set mode)
  MIN/ALM: (adjust minute)
HOUR/CHM: (adjust hour)  4.Chime set mode(press "mode" to get into Normal display mode)  MIN/ALM: set alarm on/off  HOUR/CHM: set chime on/off  The set order is CHM CHM1 on—CHM2 on—,-CHM off
256AUW009Y thank you for any help