[Njtechdiv] IOS upgrading to 12

Lori Falk falkl at optonline.net
Mon Oct 1 13:42:42 UTC 2018

Good morning,

I have upgraded to iOS 12 and I have an iPhone 6 Plus.
Home button still works as it always has.
You do not lose any functionality.
As with any upgrade, you should make sure you have a current back up, plug your phone into electric and do the upgrade. When you do iOS 12, you want to answer the question to do updates manually in the future.
Suggest if he has any additional questions, he should consider contacting Apple Accessibility. They are very, very helpful.

Lori Falk