[Njtechdiv] Consultant wanted

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 16:01:27 UTC 2018

hello  It Is less
did you do all the restart steps
I can list them if you need them
If is a new one you just got  that is one thing
If you have had it for any length of time that is  a different  way
how long has this not working ,Is it new or old
can you remember the day it is not working
we may help you before you call in a profeffional  Just a friend that knows how to troubleshoot