[Njtechdiv] Consultant wanted

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 4 17:03:04 UTC 2018

Hi Les.

I just got it, used, from a friend.

I’ve never been able to print from this PC, ever.

I have the right drivers.  I see the printer when I ask for printers.

I just don’t get any printing.

I’ve done all the troubleshooting I can do.  I just want someone to come and make it work.  I’m happy to trade money in return for someone else to sweat and swear over the darn thing.

We have a PC tech who comes and fixes our PC’s, when we need him.  I wonder if he could fix my printing issue.  I think it’s more connections than anything to do with braille.  On the other hand, a plain text printer might be confusing to him.

Tracy