[Njtechdiv] JAWS 2019 and FSCast and Subscription

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Fri Oct 5 12:27:25 UTC 2018

Happy Friday!  Not sure if anyone listens to these or cares about them, but there's a new FSCast published.  The most significant thing mentioned was a JAWS subscription program, starting in early November.  New users of JAWS, instead of spending $900 plus an SMA, can pay $90 a year for JAWS.  Of course, since it's a subscription, you get updates as well.  I'm not sure if there's going to be a monthly option or not, but even so, $90 a year is extremely cheap compared to the alternative.

For current users, it's cheapest to stick with the current SMA model, which will also continue alongside the new subscription model.  The issue of FSCast I'm referring to is here:
https://t.co/YEnypo9sBI <https://t.co/YEnypo9sBI>