[Njtechdiv] question about wireless headsets.

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:09:46 UTC 2018

if the cable is permenantly attached to the headset/USB dongle, I don't
see that it can be replaced. but if the cord can be detached, see if
Plantronics or where you bought it from has an appropriate  replacement.
depending if the headset is still under warrantee, maybe the vendor or
Plantronics can do something where they can repair or replace it for a
lesser cost.