[Njtechdiv] question about wireless headsets.

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:29:45 UTC 2018

Plantronics 800-544-4660 for Cust Svc or 888-752-6786 tech support Santa
Cruz, CA try after 1 PM if u call in NJ
James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)