[Njtechdiv] question about wireless headsets.

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sat Oct 27 14:38:14 UTC 2018

First off, you might try a different cable.  I'm not sure what the cable looks like, so I can't really offer you any suggestions on precisely which you should try.  Can you describe it a bit in terms of what either end feels like?  If the end going into the headset has 2 "dots" on it, then it's MicroUSB.

It might also be the battery itself.  Since you've had it for a few years, this does tend to happen to rechargeable batteries.  My iPhone 6, for instance, is experiencing a similar problem.

You could look online or call the company to see if you can replace the battery yourself; if not, you might have to send it in for a battery replacement.