[Njtechdiv] Pac Mate Display?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Sep 23 20:31:00 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I have a few questions about a 20 cell Pac Mate refreshable display. I have one that I am considering selling, but before I do so want to make sure it works correctly. Its strictly a display, not the note-taker. I am not completely familiar with how it works other than needing a USB connection for power. So my questions are:

1.  Is it Jaws that will act as the driver for the unit? and

2. Is a Pac Mate 20 compatible with Jaws 2018?

In testing the device I don’t want to mess up my own computer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eileen