[Njtechdiv] problem with Excel spreadsheet

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:18:39 UTC 2019

using Excel 2010, I have an ever growing number of worksheets that
record the relevant information about the bank accounts I have, and I
have created a summary sheet so I can review the latest information
without having to waste time finding (looking for) the latest
information for each account, but I'm experiencing a problem that I need
help to fix.

I don't think it's too complicated.

if anyone can help, reply to this post if I can call you to explain the
details. include when it is a good time to call you.