[Njtechdiv] problem with Excel spreadsheet

NFBNJ Webmaster webmaster at nfbnj.org
Thu Apr 11 15:05:17 UTC 2019

Mario, I am very familiar with Excel. Feel free to give me a call to explain
in more detail your issue. I am free during the week anytime after 11am,
except for tomorrow where I won't be available until after 1pm. Usually I am
free anytime after 10am on Saturdays and after 11:30am on Sundays. Not sure
my availability this Saturday due to attending the Comedy Night event.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbnj.org
Website: www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.